SI “The Administration of Education of the city of Nur-Sultan” announces the formation of the Board of Regents and accepting proposals for its composition in state comprehensive schools. The Board of Regents is formed to provide public control over the observance of the rights of students and pupils.
Powers of the Board of Regents:
1) exercises public control over the observance of the rights of students and pupils of educational organizations, as well as over the spending of charitable assistance received at the expense of educational institutions;
2) develops proposals for amendments and / or additions to the charter of the organization of education;
3) develops recommendations on priority areas for the development of educational organization;
4) develops proposals to improve measures on the organization of orphans and children left without parental care in the families of Kazakh citizens;
5) participates in the distribution of funds received in the organization of education in the form of charitable assistance and decides on its targeted spending;
6) develops proposals when forming the budget of the organization of education.
Invited: representatives of local authority, executive and law enforcement agencies, representatives of employers and social partners, representatives of non-profit organizations, one parent or legal representative of students in this organization from each classroom grade recommended by the parent committee, philanthropists.
The standard rules for the organization of work of the Board of Trustees and the procedure for its election in educational institutions are carried out in accordance with the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Approval of the Standard Rules for the organization of work of the Board of Trustees and the procedure for its election in educational institutions” dated July 27, 2017 No. 355.
The deadline for accepting proposals is October 18, 2019.