What are the rights of privileged category applicants?
Directions to preschool institutions are issued according to priority, taking into account children from the preferential category:
– an extraordinary right to obtain a place in a preschool organization – for children: military personnel and employees of special state bodies, including those who died, died or went missing while serving;
– The primary right to obtain a place in a preschool organization for children: whose legal representatives are disabled; left without parental care; orphans; from large families; children with special educational needs; These categories of benefits receive directions in the ratio of “one to three.” (one applicant of preferential category and three applicants on a common basis).
(The preferential status is determined in accordance with the Law “On Military Service and the Status of Military Personnel” dated February 16, 2012 No. 561-IV LRK, the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 518 dated 10.10.2017).
Почему очередь постоянно меняется?
1. The line begins its movement after the child is 2 years old, since up to this age admission to kindergartens is not carried out. Slight movement is possible only at the expense of children who are removed from the queue. I also want to note that the movement of the queue occurs only after the child is officially enrolled in the preschool organization (within 5 days after receiving the notification, but can last up to 30 days at the request of the parent).
2. Upon receipt of the message, the parent has 3 working days for the priority choice of the preschool organization, as described in the SMS alert. After this time, free places in kindergartens are available for everyone who is in the queue, regardless of the queue number. If the parent did not have time to choose at the scheduled time, he will still be able to choose a preschool organization.
3. After the parent selects the organization, the direction for the child is written out and within 5 working days he must go to the specified preschool organization. If for objective reasons he cannot approach within 5 business days, then he can use the new extension function up to 30 calendar days and come later, all this time his reservation in the selected organization is saved. If the parent does not arrive at the kindergarten within 5 working days after receiving the referral, but does not issue an extension, his referral will be automatically canceled and will be sent to the stop list for 10 working days. While the application is in the stop list, the possibility of receiving a referral will be blocked. If the applicant expires the validity of the issued direction 2 times, the child will be automatically removed from the queue. That is, two times in the stop list and when the third time fails to appear, his child is removed from the queue.
*If desired, a service is available for parents to sign a contract via electronic digital signature online.
4. The queue decreases as children are enrolled in preschool organizations. Nevertheless, it may increase (go backward). This is due to the queuing of applicants of the preferential category.
5. The system removes from the queue all children who have reached the age of six, and the child is also removed from the queue if the parent does not show interest in obtaining a place during the year. The system may refuse to enroll if there is a question about the legality of the data presented.
6. Upon receipt of a referral to any preschool organization, including upon receipt of a referral to a private kindergarten under a state educational order or a mini-center, the child is automatically removed from the queue (the applicant has the opportunity to apply for queuing if he already enrolled and attends a preschool organization). That is, the service for providing a child with preschool education and training is issued only once.
Teaching children six years old?
According to paragraph 1 of Article 31 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Education”, children from six years old are accepted to study in grade 1. This norm came into force on January 1, 2019.
Children of 6 years old and, at the request of their parents, children who will be six years old by the end of the current calendar year will be accepted into grade 1 on September 1, 2019-2020.
According to Article 30 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Education”, pre-school education and training of children under six years of age is carried out in the family, pre-school organizations, from five years in the form of pre-school training in the family, pre-school organizations, pre-school classes of secondary schools (lyceums, gymnasiums).
In accordance with the Model Rules for the Activities of Preschool Organizations, children who have reached school age are released from the preschool organization until August 1 every year.
Children who are under 6 years old on September 1, are brought up and study in the family, pre-school organizations, pre-school classes of secondary schools (lyceums, gymnasiums) before reaching school age.
To date, the service for the exchange of places has been included in the register of public services, at the moment the Ministry of Education is developing a Standard, therefore, until it takes effect, exchanges between gardens will not be made. In order to change the place you can be expelled, stand in line and get directions again.
This is primarily due to the fact that parents often become victims of fraudsters who offer to exchange a place in any kindergarten for money.
Outreach schedule for parents?
Educational work for parents will be organized during the week – from June 25 to July 5 from 9:00 a.m. daily at the base of two schoolchildren’s palaces, after which parents can turn to any state kindergarten for advice. The system can be found on the basis of the palaces of schoolchildren.
In the updated version, the e.astana.kz system will begin work on June 27, and via phone on June 27 as well. (we do not download the mobile application, go through the browser).
What is the procedure for receiving referrals for children with special needs??
All the same, go into the system, enter your data and get in line. The system displays your preferential status, if not, you can attach a direction with PMPK, after which the system will put you in line, your category will be a priority. When choosing a kindergarten, you can put a filter and the system will select those kindergartens where correctional groups exist (at kindergartens 48 correction rooms and 10 logistic points are open, we will still open) or will make it possible to line up in a specialized garden, there are two of them in the city – No. 64 and No. 23.